Bienvenido al Foro Oficial del VWSRT!

Para poder acceder a los distintos temas ya sea para leerlos u opinar deberás registrarte.

Para ello presiona el botón "Registrarse" de esta página, completa tus datos y ya podrás estar participando de este fantastico grupo!

Te esperamos!
Bienvenido al Foro Oficial del VWSRT!

Para poder acceder a los distintos temas ya sea para leerlos u opinar deberás registrarte.

Para ello presiona el botón "Registrarse" de esta página, completa tus datos y ya podrás estar participando de este fantastico grupo!

Te esperamos!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR

+5
Elpetro#133
Ro#101
M_Gangster
Gacelito#124
Marcos#127
9 participantes
AutorMensaje
Marcos#127
VWSRT - Elite Member
Marcos#127

Masculino Mensajes : 1806

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR Empty
MensajeTema: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 9:46 am

Estos dias estoy limadisimo con los details, juntando ganas para darle con todo al negrito apenas termine de rendir, jajaja

aca va otro:

This is a Detail I done for a good friend back in August, so apologies for the long delay on the write up Andy!

First off some Background on the Car and Owner. Andy a fellow Car Enthusiast had recently purchased the car back in May, and like always Andy spends a lot of time and money on his cars to make them their best in every aspect. So since only purchasing the car in May, Andy has put some very carefully chosen modifications into the car. Including Aftermarket Engine Management sporting Anti-lag with Launch Control, Exedy Twinplate Clutch, XYZ 355mm 6 Pot Brakes and Revolution Millenniums wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec2's. This Evo goes and stops just like it looks.

But unfortunately as is all too often the case as we know, previous owners even careful ones with the best of intentions. Using an uneducated wash technique had taken away from the paintworks true potential. So even after first washing the car himself, Andy told me "Tim, it needs deswirled badly". So after I initially inspected the car, I was pleased to find there nothing standing out as instantly worrying as generally the car was very clean. Being a low mileage example it is what you would like to expect. Andy had also treated the car to a front bumper respray to get rid of some stone chips. So including that which was surprisingly a near perfect paint finish, overall the car was in very good condition. But the swirls were just robbing the paint from any real Gloss or Clarity. So after some more negotiation and a few delays Andy talked me out of retirement to bring his Evo back to the condition it deserved.

So on with the Detail, Andy dropped the car down the night previous so that I could get to work first thing the next morning.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8712
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8713
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8714
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8715
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8717

The reflection I'm aiming for when I'm finished with the paintwork Smile

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8718

Onto the Wheels then. As always, the wheels are done first. Thankfully Andy has only recently put these wheels on the car so are a dream to clean. They were cleaned using:

AS SmartWheels Acid Free Wheel Cleaner (4:1)
EZ Detail Daytona Wheel Brush
Zymol 100% Horse Hair Wheel Brush
EZ Detail Mini Brush
Wolfgang Finger Pocket

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8723
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8724

The EZ Detail Mini Brush is fantastic for getting to especially tight areas, like the even smaller gap between Andys new XYZ Big Brake Kit!

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8728

These Wolfgang Finger Pockets are great for getting the back of spokes clean and getting anywhere you cant physically see to clean as you've a great feel unlike with using a brush.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8731
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8734

The Tyres were then Scrubbed to remove any dirt and previous Tyre Dressings. I hate applying dressings to dirty Tyres, they never last as long, but thankfully like the wheels these are brand new aswell Very Happy

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8737

The Car was then moved back and repeated to ensure that no areas were missed. The process as above was continued on all 4 Wheels again.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8755
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8738

On to the Engine bay, Pretty Clean just water marks and some little soiling. This was sprayed with R222 and then Agitated. No Afters I'm afraid I got a little carried away as usual Surprised

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8742
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8743
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8744
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8745

The Car was then thoroughly rinsed and then I started to clean all exterior trim, badges, panel gaps and edges with Megs APC and Swissvax Detail Brush to remove any trapped dirt and traces of polish.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8746
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8748
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8749
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8750

The Car was then rinsed again and then ready for the Wash Stage to Begin.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8751

You can see here the water lying extremely flat to the paintwork indicating no Protection or LSP.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8752
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8753
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8757

I then switched to the HD Foam Lance for the Pre-Wash.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8758
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8815
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8761
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8767

The Car was then Foamed with Megs Hyperwash using the Foam Lance and then Left to Dwell for 5 minutes. And then thoroughly rinsed off

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8772

The Car was then Re-Foamed, and washed by the 2 Bucket Method with Megs Shampoo Plus using 0ppm Filtered Water from a Resin Filter, Zymol Wash Caddies and Zymol Sponges.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8773
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8778
Marcos#127
VWSRT - Elite Member
Marcos#127

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 9:46 am

Then I set about removing the Bonded Contaminants from the Paintwork.

First up was the Tar from the paintwork and wheels, this was Removed with AS Tardis and a MF Cloth.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8779
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8780
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8781
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8782
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8784
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8786
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8787
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8788
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8790

Andy was amazed looking at this afterwards, I think I remember Andy telling me 'Oh, I didn't think there was any Tar on the Car' If only!Laughing

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8792
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8793
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8794

The Car was then Foamed and Rinsed again to remove any traces of the Tardis

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8796
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8797
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8800

Up next, those number plate sticky pads and the windscreen bonder the previous owner had used!

But look at that Exhaust, brings back memories of the last Evo I done not fun either! Sad

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8801
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8798
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8802

On a Lighter note, while I was down there I briefly distracted myself.. I love really clean wheels and getting right into the backs makes all the difference IMO Smile

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8805

But I was not looking forward to that Exhaust later on..

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8806
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8808
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8807

The Sticky Pads and Bonder were then both were removed with AS Tardis. But have a look at the state of the MF after removing the Bonder

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8804
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8809

And finally to remove the last of the Bonded Contaminants the car was Clayed with Sonus Green and Megs Last touch as Lube leaving the Clay like this

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8821
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8824
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8825

This was all I could get off the car anywhere, with most of it coming off the upper panels which I imagine is because the Car is an extremely low mileage example.

So finally, the Car was Foamed and Rinsed with 0ppm Filtered Water thoroughly one last time for the day to remove any particles that could damage the paintwork when Polishing.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8826
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8829
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8830
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8832

Here you can see again how flat the water is sitting to the paint, showing all signs of LSP or Protection have been removed ready for Polishing.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8835

The Car was then quickly dried with a Leaf Blower to remove any excess water from the main body panels before being brought into the Unit to be Dried off for the morning.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8839
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8810
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8811
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8812

Out of the Water Proofs and Wellies, and Seat Cover on before getting in. Trying to show the greatest care possible so not to mark the fantastic Seats and Interior.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8841
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8843

And Car locked up safe and sound for the night.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8844
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8845
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8846
Marcos#127
VWSRT - Elite Member
Marcos#127

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 9:47 am

Or so I thought..

Couldnt sit down after dinner, so back down to the Unit and cracked on with the Interior.

I first of all I started with the Mats.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8847
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8849

Which came up very well, and turned out like this

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8858

Before on the Right, After on the Left.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8860

And this is the process. Firstly, give a thorough Brush with various Vikan Interior Brushes to loosen any engrained dirt.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8850

Then Sprayed with Megs APC (10:1)

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8861

Gently massage the APC into the Embroided Logo so not to damage it.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8866

Then by Brushing the Outer Edges and Piping.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8869

And then giving the rest a good firm brush to agitate the APC into any soiled areas.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8870
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8874

Quickly Extracting the Mat

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8876

Then Lightly Brushing the Embroidery with a soft long bristle Vikan Brush

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8878

And Finally giving the Mats a thorough Spray with Megs APC via the Wetvac and Extracting

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8879
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8881

Leaving the previously soiled Mats like this

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8883
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8888

On to the rest of the Interior..

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8889
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8890
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8891
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8893
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8894
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8895

Generally pretty clean, and nothing Henry couldnt sort out Smile

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8898

Although it was getting pretty late now, midnight according to the photo data. I got carried away as usual and wanted to crack on with the that Exhaust so I could get straight into the Paint Correction tomorrow.

So here it is in all its glory..

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8900
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8901
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8902

So somehow, after half an hour! with alot of this..
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8899

It came up pretty well like this Smile
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8908
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8906

Tucked up for the night. 1.10am.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8909
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8914
Marcos#127
VWSRT - Elite Member
Marcos#127

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 9:48 am

Day 2

Up bright and early and in a good mood, I was looking forward to getting cracked on with the job today. And I was in the Unit for 0830am to be greated with this, nice and dry and ready the next stage of the Detail.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8937
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8939

Inspection

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8947
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8948

As you can see, even in natural light some of the defects standing right out. Some how from this moment, I knew this wasn't going to be as enjoyable as I had hoped.

So out with the Sungun then..

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8953
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8949
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8956
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8957
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8967

I actually struggled to pick up the true level of defects with the Sungun. If held too close to the paintwork it seemed to just light up the flake in metallic or not show the true level from a distance.

Although it was clear from the defects I could see in Natural light the what condition the paint was in, I really couldn't seem to capture it with the Sungun.

So out with the Halogens, but these didnt prove all that much better either

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8940
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8943
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8945

Although these were better, they still didn't seem to show them very well either except for very certain angles. So with the Halogens and my 3M Sungun rendered useless!

I really couldn't seem to capture the true nature of this beast.

Thankfully I have one more Weapon in my arsenal :thumb:

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8968

It was becoming rather clear at this point that I really didnt think I was going to enjoy this one at all now..

So rather than depress myself further, I took one more glance over the car with the Sungun and cracked on with the Detail.

Pre-Polish Prep

Here I like to remove anything that can become an obstacle while Polishing. So having already removed the number plates earlier, I got started straight into Taping up.

So armed with some trusty 3M 3434 Blue Tape and some new 3M stuff I got to try, I began to Tape up any danger areas, panel edges and any areas I thought might be suitable for a good 50/50

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8988
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8989
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8990

A little different from the usual Blue for sure!

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8979
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8980
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8981
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8982

Note the single continuous piece of tape from A to C Pillar and along the Door Trims. A very wise man taught me the key to doing that Wink

I also masked off the Bonnet vent with some brown paper to save plenty of time later on that would have been spent clean the engine bay again.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8983
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8984

Next the Side Repeaters were removed where I found some more bonder but only on one side of the car. Thankfully not the same stuff as before so I decided to clean it off anyway and was much easier removed than the stuff used on the Number Plates.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8986
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8987

Cleaned and Taped up out of the way.
Marcos#127
VWSRT - Elite Member
Marcos#127

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 9:49 am

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8991
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8992
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8993
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8994
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8996

And finally the Windscreen Washers were removed, cleaned and taped up as best as possible for Polishing aswell.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9003
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9004
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9005
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9007

Ready for Polishing. Bring out the Makita!

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_8997

Having over the years tried out a few Machine Polishers inlcluding the infamous PorterCable I must say once you try a Makita I think you're mad if you ever want to go back to anything else, its such a solid machine.

So the tools for the day my Makita 9227CB, mostly 3M Pads/Polishes and my 3M Sungun.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9002

So on with the Detail..

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9037

A little better idea of defects for you.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9038

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9040
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9041
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9043
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9049
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9050
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9051
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9054
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9057
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9059
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9058

Thankfully the paint was responding well to this combo and was showing excellent levels of Correction.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9079
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9082
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9085
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9091

And finally having worked my way round the rest of the entire car, on to the Bonnet to finish with a nice 50/50 to show you the difference from before and after.

Again those defects, clearly visable in low and natural light.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9119
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9116
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9098
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9099
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9108
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9110

And finished.. the other half of the bonnet atleast. Although a pretty straight forward day in terms of detailing. I got called away on a few occasions and interupted more than once or twice which resulted another very late finish 3.30am..

Leaving me only minor areas to finish Correcting tomorrow and to the Refine finish with a Finishing Polish.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9112

But before leaving I removed the remaining tape and quickly tidied up and took a few night time snaps Smile

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR Night2
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR Night1
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR Night4
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR Night3

Day 3

Into the Unit for 10.30am, the home stretch!

After an quick overall inspection I wasn't happy with some areas of the Bonnet so I re-masked some bits and went over it again until I was happy it was fully corrected.

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9121
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9122

Once the Correction was completed, I stepped down to a 3M Blue Finishing Pad and 3M Ultrafina to Refine the paintwork before bringing the Car out for a thorough rinsing as the amount of dust in places was no match for even my Zymol Duster!

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9123
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9124

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9125
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9127
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9133
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9134
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9136
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9138
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9148
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9149
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9151

The Car was then brought in and Dried, before being given a coat of the Andy's own Wax (Raceglaze 55) so that he could continue to easily top up the LSP himself.

Here are some quick shots I managed to grab furth down the Industrial Estate before Andy had to shoot off Smile

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9152
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9157
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9158
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9162

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9163
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9167

Nearly forgot you're Number Plates Andy! Back up to the Unit and very some final snaps and one very happy Owner :thumb:

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9168
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9169
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9170
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9171
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9172
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9175
Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR DSC_9196

FUENTE: detailingworld
Gacelito#124
VWSRT - Elite Member
Gacelito#124

Masculino Mensajes : 6120

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 10:15 am

BOL*DO! QUE PEDAZO DE LABUROOOO!!

Le mando con lamparas de sol para ver los detalles y que no quede nada de nada de nada jajjjaa!!

Muy limados estos flacos...quisiera saber que sale un tratamiento así aunque sea en otra moneda...

Aportazo!
http://fc-argentina.blogspot.com/
M_Gangster
VWSRT - Friend
M_Gangster

Masculino Mensajes : 557

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Terrible, que laburo por dios.

exlente aporte
Ro#101
VWSRT - Elite Admin
Ro#101

Masculino Mensajes : 8896

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 3:22 pm

La verdad que me dejaste mudo con esto. Terrible laburo loco!!! :clap!: :clap!: :clap!: :clap!:

Y QUE PEDAZO DE FIERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Elpetro#133
VWSRT - Elite Member
Elpetro#133

Masculino Mensajes : 2803

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 8:54 pm

terriblee laburo eee! pero no se si no tiene algo repintado! porque fijense la diferencia de color que tiene entre la puerta y el guardabarros en un par de fotos!!
Bruno
VW Gol
Bruno

Masculino Mensajes : 335

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeSáb Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

noo jajaj

se fue al a merr el flaco! Se mando un laburo terrible!

Felicitaciones para el y sus productos.
Pato#140
VWSRT - Elite Member
Pato#140

Masculino Mensajes : 2265

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeDom Nov 29, 2009 4:55 am

la verdad hermoso laburo , y terrible maquina, muy lindo post , ahora el unico detalle , las pedaleras las compro en easy el desgraciado???? Suspect parecen esas q te venden con cofia y todo en jumbo jajaja
dyego_river
VW Golf
dyego_river

Masculino Mensajes : 1075

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeDom Nov 29, 2009 3:40 pm

pfffffffff..... q agradable!

pero es mucho mucho trabajp para mi gusto!

quedo bombaaaa
Herni#139
VWSRT - Elite Member
Herni#139

Masculino Mensajes : 1495

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitimeLun Nov 30, 2009 7:26 am

Q buen laburooooooooooooooooo dios!!! Q bueno lo veo una y mil veces y no me canso, que belleza! como quedo ese auto!!!
TREMENDO!!! :clap!:
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR   Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR I_icon_minitime

Detail - Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR
Página 1 de 1.